1. Interactions with Foreign Universities:
Purdue Next Courses (Purdue University) conducted for Final Year Students
Kinematics and Dynamics – 55 students in 2014-15
Hybrid Electric Vehicles – 55 students in 2014-15
Binghamton University Faculty conducted courses for Third Year Students
Heat Transfer – Prof. Bruce Murray in 2013-14
Machine Design – Prof. Roy McGran in 2014-15
2. ‘STUDENTS EXCHANGE PROGRAM’:
3. Programmes / Certificate Courses conducted for various Industries:
- ‘Post Graduate Course in Automobile Engineering’ , 2 years custom made programme conducted for 33 employees of Tata Motors Ltd during 2006-2011. This programme was conducted in the premises of Tata Motors Ltd. As per convenience of both the parties.
- Two days Certificate course on ‘Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance Techniques (GDTT)’ for Kirloskar Pneumatic Co. Ltd., Pune
- 50 Hrs Refresher course on the concept of ‘Theory of Machines’ conducted for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Nashik
- One day Course on ’Reading of Piping Drawings’ conducted for Thermax Ltd.
- Five Days Refresher Course on ‘HVAC & R’ for Tata Honeywell.
- Five Days Refresher Course on ‘Thermodynamic Power Cycles’, for Tata Honeywell.
- One week Refresher Course on ‘Engineering Drawing Interpretation’ conducted for Praj Industries.
- Two months course on ‘Piping Design’ for Graduate Trainee Engineers of L&T
- 3 days course on ‘Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics’ for employees of Bajaj Tempo Ltd., Pune, Bharat Forge Ltd, Kalyani Steels Ltd., Indian Seamless Metals and Tubes Ltd., Lawkim etc.